Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pictures from last weekend

Justin Brantley shot some photos last weekend and here they is. Mike hates having all his limbs on the bike, and usually pumps his arms up and down during no handers shouting "raise the roof!"This was taken long before the weekend, but I had to include it as Jim is getting hyper-rad. Jim just turned 26, so buy him drinks. It is an appropriate birthday in relation to his wheelsize in this photo.Casey Joyce is up from Las Vegas to ride Warriors of Wood. Backflips were only a run or two behind this shot. A couple shots of me away from a computer screen. You know its almost summer because I think this was what I ate everyday last weekend.

2 comments:

Nick Ferreira said...

whoa killer bbq

everyone said...

damn that mike guy shreds! can you send him my way