Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tom Cell-eck Photos

More cell photos..if you want better stuff feel free to send a camera to my home address, (available upon request). Funspot Version 2.Bro or the F-Unit (pending Nyquist approval) is really coming along. It was a long Saturday and I have reason to believe that this park will be better than the last (RIP).Check out some spy shots.

In the mean time the newest, hottest riding spot in Santa Cruz is the Graveyard. Here is Jim making some of the first mods..In other mustache related news Brandon York informed me that I can go to this site to download audio books for my long drives to the trails. He says I can get a version of Moby Dick read by Sir Bert Reynolds. Really.Tech-nine Bert?And go see Mammatus at the Blue tonight, bring a staff and cloak.

1 comment:

TROM said...

there is going to be nothing to freestyle grind on at part 2? lame....