Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This Dude Looks Like that Dude! Part 4

Since I started TDLLTD I have received multiple requests for an Andy Maguire piece, which makes sense; Andy is everyone's favorite barspinning, word-slurring stud muffin. But who does he really look like? I got a Paul Rudd suggestion.
Not bad. And then there was Zach Braff. I can see it. But still there was something missing, so I enlisted some powerful online tools to search out his real double. Show me the MONEY!!!

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity Click here to make you own mash-ups and collages. Totally worth the 5 minutes it takes to figure out, and the months of spam you will probably get for giving them your email address. Andy and I had to settle a debt the other day and we made this video of our phone conversation. Good times.

2 comments:

Andy Maguire said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wkb5mPpJZw

Paul rudd is quite flattering

Chris said...

I was halfway expecting it to be a picture of me.