Monday, January 3, 2011

Internet Quick Sand

Sometimes, as I click through the nether regions of the internet I happen across a site which by its content or its voluminous links overwhelms as much as it inspires or excites. Tonight I happened across WILDWOOD (I can't even remember how) which led me back to THE SELVEDGE YARD where I had been before. Both are complete time drains, but ironically would probably tell you a hundred times over to go out into the big world and restore a motorcycle, brew your own beer or maybe even build your own jumps. From the amazing Errol Morris and seen on Wildwood:I recommend watching all of the rest of these, they seem to be endless. Also from Wildwood:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. I am really enjoying your blog as well. I used to ride BMX as a kid but moved on to mountain bikes...pretty much the same thing.Look forward to reading more here.