Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Buffalo Rider

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude Buffalo Rider.You can watch the movie in it's jaw dropping entirety here. I'd like every Sasquatch Canyon video from here on out to look and feel exactly like Buffalo Rider. Animal attacks, stream crossings, stampedes and large vistas all mixed in with a sprinkling of bike riding. I have to admit that I didn't find the regal Buffalo Jones until I had watched these edited comedy shorts so maybe you should start here as well: I couldn't find a good picture of the buffalo rider for this TDLLTD, but watch the videos and consider Nathan Paker.
Beyond their similarities in visage I contend there is a likeness of spirit. Straight up mauled by a cougar.

No comments: